Team Advisory Board
By providing a forum for your team to express their thoughts and ideas, you’re creating a work environment that gives them a say—and a stake—in your business’ success.
The Team Advisory Board guides your team through key areas of your business, such as:
- How they see the business, and their place in it.
- How your team interacts with your customers, and ideas for how to serve them better.
- The business’ current systems and process—do they work? And how can they be improved?
- How your business can and does differentiate itself from your competition.
- Your business’ structure—what level of decision making powers do your team members have?