Understanding Where You Are Now
We help you evaluate your current business position. This process will enable you to pull together a SWOT analysis, that is, an identification of the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats that may affect your business strategy and result in a lack of focus when implemented.
- This involves knowing what you do well and what you do not so well, and needs to take into account your business performance, your resources and your capabilities.
- Firstly, you need to ask yourself how well you perform – how much do you produce, how much do you sell, what is your customer turnover, what share of the total market do you service.
- Next, we’ll look at your physical resources – the buildings, plant, machinery and equipment. Are they sufficient for what you are trying to achieve? Are they up to date? Are they being fully utilized?
- Then we’ll look at your financial resources. How much capital do you have? Is your cash flow sufficient to carry you through? Do you have access to enough funds to meet your growth potential? Is lack of financial backing preventing you from operating to maximum capacity?
- Finally, we examine your human resources. What experience, expertise and personal qualities do you and your employees possess?