Practical Financial Management
Practical Financial Management is a full-day workshop that takes you through key financial principles like:
- What profit really is, how it’s measured, and why it’s different from cash flow.
- How you can manage the relationship between risk and return in business.
- 4 straight-forward ways to improve the profitability of your business.
- How to increase your sales revenue.
- How to improve the performance of your business by analysing costs.
- A case study on a business that nearly went broke by looking at the wrong measure of performance…and how the owner increased profitability by 404% in just 1 year.
- How to measure and control your working capital and ensure that it’s consistent with your overall business strategy.
- How to grow your business so you simultaneously increase profit and cash flow.
Knowledge really is power. If you have the knowledge on how your business is performing, you’ll have the power to control your results.Practical Financial Management will help put you in a position to make better decisions so you’re on track to build real long-term positive effects for your business.