A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Office Administrator to join our Nowra or Ulladulla office on a full-time basis.
Do you have a bright and friendly personality, enjoy working with a supportive team and have a passion for exceptional customer service? Do you want to work in a positive environment where one of our core values is Fun? If you have a professional and cheerful phone manner, great organisational skills, a sound knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and have the ability to problem solve and think on your feet, we would love to hear from you.
Juggernaut Advisory is a CPA Accounting & Business Advisory Firm that aims to help our clients across the Shoalhaven, Illawarra and Southern Highlands areas, to enjoy the adventure of business and we are looking for a friendly, outgoing and energetic administrative office to help us deliver exceptional customer service to our clients through all stages of their business journey.
- Meet and greet our clients and visitors with your enthusiastic and welcoming smile both face to face and via telephone
- Provide support to our Accountants and Client Service Coordinators across three offices with your amazing administration abilities
- Use your exceptional organisational skills to assist with event and webinar co-ordination
- Be responsible for handling all incoming and outgoing mail and emails
- Use your friendly and professional manner to contact government departments such as the Australian Taxation Office and Australian Securities and Investment Commission on behalf of the firm and our clients
- Take ownership of the office presentation and ensure the reception area is clean and presentable to all visiting our office
- Demonstrate your superb scheduling talents by booking appointments and maintaining the management for all staff calendars
- Utilise your incredible time management skills to ensure all client tax obligations are met within deadlines
- Have a can-do, pro-active attitude and are happy to undertake other general office administration tasks to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the firm.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please forward a copy of your up-to-date resume and covering letter to email@example.com and address the following selection criteria:
- Your ability to work in a team and collaborate effectively
- Your dedication to provide outstanding customer service
- Any office administration experience you might have
- What do you feel are the most important elements of a first impression?
Our firm has a strong work/life balance, and you will be part of a team that is friendly, fun to work with and enthusiastic about their work.
If you’d like to know more, please give Rebecca Moore a call on 4445 9014.
Applications close Monday 20th June 2022, however may close early if a suitable applicant is found before this time.
You’ll fit in perfectly.
A few of the things you can expect from working here.
If you’ve got an industry that you’re passionate about, Juggernaut Advisory will assist you to become an expert. They will build your knowledge, your confidence, and your career.