You’ve successfully enrolled in the JobKeeper scheme. What’s next?
From today, you must start to provide the ATO with information as to your current and projected turnover. This is to provide the ATO with an indication of how your business is progressing under the JobKeeper scheme.
If you have eligible employers you must ensure you have paid each employee at least $1,500 (before tax) per JobKeeper fortnight that you are claiming.
If an eligible employee has changed or left your employment, you must notify the ATO through the monthly declaration.
Make your declaration:
To make your business declaration each month:
- log into the Business Portal using your MyGovID
- view the COVID-19 Screen and select Step 3- Business monthly declaration for JobKeeper payments
- provide your business’ current and projected GST turnover
- reconfirm your eligible employees
- reconfirm your contact and financial institution details for receiving JobKeeper payments.
If you need advice or assistance on any of the above information, please do not hesitate to contact our office on (02) 4445 9014 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.